Over Three Months of the War, Investohills Group Provided over UAH 35 Million in Aid to Ukraine’s Armed Forces and People Evacuated from Active Combat Areas
For more than three months, Ukraine has been fighting the war waged against our country by the russians. For more than three months, Ukraine’s Armed Forces, the Territorial Defense Force, and the Self-Defense Forces have been defending our country against the enemy. On the home front, citizens and businesses are doing all they can to help our soldiers to endure and win.
Investohills Group supported Ukraine’s Armed Forces and civilians evacuating from active combat areas from the war’s first days.
Andrii Volkov, founder of Investohills Group, partners and employees of the company contributed to the funding of the procurement of military equipment, accessories, medicines, as well as other goods needed on the home front. Furthermore, the Group implemented several large-scale charity projects. For example, it organized the relocation of a body armor manufacturer to Ukraine’s west, opened a shelter for internally displaced persons in Zaporizhia, and placed its hotel in Kyiv at the disposal of Ukraine’s Armed Forces for accommodating the military personnel.
By now, the aid provided by Investohills Group to Ukraine’s Armed Forces and evacuees has totaled more than UAH 35,000,000, including UAH 1,000,000 of charitable contributions by the company’s employees.
Key contributions of the Group include:
– UAH 10 million to the NBU special fundraising account for the Army;
– UAH 10 million to fund the relocation of a body armor manufacturer to Ukraine’s west;
– over UAH 600,000 to accounts of For Children of Ukraine and Future.UA charities;
– UAH 70,000 as assistance to Pavlo Narozhnyi, a volunteer who helps units of Ukraine’s Armed Forces;
– about UAH 200,000 to buy a car and other equipment for the artillery brigade headquarters in Sumy. Also, Investohills provided two company cars to the police to help evacuate IDPs and affected civilians and to the Territorial Defense Force in Kyiv;
– UAH 775,000 to buy medicines for Ukraine’s Armed Forces;
– about UAH 2,000,000 to buy UAV drones for the Defense Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, the Security Service of Ukraine, and Ukraine’s Armed Forces;
– UAH 300,000 to buy armor vests;
– UAH 214,000 for catering for Ukraine’s Armed Forces and the Territorial Defense Force;
– about UAH 300,000 to fund evacuation and humanitarian aid for the people fleeing from Mariupol;
– UAH 300,000 to purchase and deliver equipment for Ukraine’s Armed Forces from the Netherlands;
– UAH 700,000 to buy thermal imagers for the Defense Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine and a unit of the Air Mobile Brigade of Ukraine’s Armed Forces;
– UAH 2 million to open a shelter for internally displaced persons in Zaporizhia;
– UAH 200,000 as monetary aid to the Defense Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine.